What We Do
The World has a serious child malnutrition problem, a problem that perpetuates into adulthood.
This situation abounds in areas of disaster and impoverished societies. Anywhere which has it's clean water source compromised is at risk
We have developed a feasible cost-effective solution, providing hospitals with first line of treatment for severe acute malnutrition and a lifeline for displaced children in disaster areas.
By providing sustainable solutions to people living in affected areas we hope to make a difference.
Action must be taken now to prevent the crisis deteriorating and more children suffering the life-long consequences.
Investing in nutrition is investing in the future of a country.
Ready to Feed (RTF) is an international organisation focussed on eradicating child malnutrition. It was established in 2013 and strives to be a world leader in the field of malnutrition and the resolution thereof
- Our primary focus is addressing malnutrition in children and enabling safe, sterile feeding where these conditions are compromised.
- To feed children in areas of humanitarian and disaster relief, as well as hospitals and school feeding programs.
- Provide highly nutritious scientifically designed, sterile feeds together with purified water in a single serving
- Impact children for life allowing them to reach their full potential physically, emotionally and intellectually
- To become one of the leading global players in specialised nutrition in the infant, retail, disaster relief and nutrition sector and in so doing making a very positive impact on all consumers we reach.
- To be the only enteral feeding company whose main focus in on providing high quality RTU feeds at an affordable price
- To optimally feed infants who are the most vulnerable group and impact these kids with the best possible nutrition.